team.verabradley.com only has in-stock items available for purchase online. If an item is out of stock, it will be temporarily unavailable for purchase online.
Emails About Your Order
To ensure that our emails are delivered promptly to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe senders list.
You will receive one or more of the following emails after your order is placed:
This email confirms that we have received your order and provides you an order number, shipping and billing information, and an order summary.
This email will include a proof of your custom design for you to verify and approve. We must receive your approval for your order to be processed.
This email confirms that your order or a portion of your order has shipped. If your order includes multiple items you may receive multiple confirmations and individual transactions on your credit card. When we divide an order into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee. Your credit card will be charged once your items have shipped.
Items may occasionally be cancelled by our system if there was an issue with the order or in low-stock situations. If an item is cancelled, you will receive an email notice that will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Vera Bradley is unable to place International Orders for Team items at this time.
The following credit cards are accepted at team.verabradley.com:
- American Express
Other forms of payment accepted at team.verabradley.com:
- Vera Bradley Online Gift Certificate
- Vera Bradley Gift Cards
team.verabradley.com does not accept:
- Personal Checks
- Traveler’s Checks
- Visa Gift Cards, MasterCard Gift Cards or American Express Gift Cards
- Layaway plan
Important information about payment:
- For your protection, your billing name and address must match the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to deny any order that does not match this criteria.
- We are only able to accept credit cards drawn on an United States bank.
PayPal is an online payment system which allows you to send/ receive money and make purchases more safely online.
This is done by storing and encrypting your credit card information for your account, so that you no longer need to manually type it when making online purchases.
You can choose to use PayPal for Vera Bradley purchases by either clicking on the PayPal logo in the Shopping Bag to sign in and link your account or by selecting it as your preferred payment method in the Payment step of Checkout.
For more information, visit https://www.paypal.com/.
Inbound shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may be subject to a local excise tax.
Because we have locations in all 50 states, all state tax laws apply to your order. Vera Bradley follows the guidelines for each state as they pertain to your order.
Sales Tax Holiday
- Please see your state and local government websites for complete offer details.
- Local taxes may still apply.
- Tax-free eligibility based off order shipping location.
Vera Bradley discounts or coupon codes do not apply to Team orders.
Vera Bradley Gift Card and Electronic Gift Card
Redeeming an Electronic Gift Card
You will be prompted to enter your gift code on the “Order Review & Payment” at the end of Checkout.
Vera Bradley Gift Card and Electronic Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards and Electronic Gift Cards can only be redeemed at team.verabradley.com.
- If the balance of the Gift Card or the Electronic Gift Card is greater than the order total, the amount of the order total will be deducted from the Gift Card or Electronic Gift card upon final purchase and remaining dollars will be available for future use.
- If the balance of the Gift Card or the Electronic Gift Card is less than the order total, the balance will be applied to the order and a second method of payment will be due. Online methods of payment accepted are as follows: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. For in-store purchases cash and personal checks are accepted in conjunction with the aforementioned electronic payment methods.
- When a Gift Card balance reaches $0 the Gift Card can either be reloaded and reused at a later date or discarded.
- Gift Cards and Electronic Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards and Electronic Gift Cards can only be replaced with proof of purchase.
- Gift Card and Electronic Gift Card purchases will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Gift Cards and Electronic Gift Cards may not be returned, applied to previously purchased merchandise or used to buy another Gift Card.