- What qualifies as Personalization?
- Embroidered text or uploading your team or company's logo. At least one of these will be required for you to place a Team Order.
- What are the requirements for uploading a logo?
- You may only submit images that you have the right to use or belongs to you. Do not submit logos, photography, art or others images of celebrities.
- Your image can not be insulting, abusive, inciting violence, threatening, intimidating, obscene, inflammatory, sexually explicit, profane, offensive, harassing, derogatory, degrading, defamatory, harmful, discriminatory or unlawful or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Your image cannot exceed 10mb and should have a minimum size of 5 inches x 5 inches.
- What type of logo file will I need to upload?
- For your logo to appear crisp, we suggest providing a high resolution (at least 150 DPI) file in one of these formats: .jpg or .png.
ORDERS & PAYMENT
- Will I get a confirmation of my purchase?
- Yes, you will receive one or more of the following emails after your order is placed: Order Confirmation, Logo Approval request and Shipment Confirmation.
- What if I didn't receive a confirmation email?
Sign In to your account to view order history, tracking information, and information about past orders at teams.verabradley.com 24 hours a day.
- If you still have questions about your order, contact Customer Service at 1-833-668-8326 (TEAM) during normal hours of operation.
- How do I pay with a gift card or electronic gift certificate?
- You will be prompted to enter your Electronic Gift Certificate (EGC) on the “Order Review & Payment” page at the end of Checkout. Only one EGC per order will be accepted.
- EGCs can be redeemed at verabradley.com or in stores.
- If the balance of the EGC is greater than the order total, the amount of the order total will be deducted from the EGC upon final purchase and remaining dollars will be available for future use.
- If the balance of the Gift Certificate is less than the order total, the balance will be applied to the order and the Gift Certificate will be disabled. Payment through Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express is required for the outstanding balance.
- EGCs are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Lost or stolen EGCs can only be replaced with proof of purchase.
- EGC purchases will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Only one EGC per order will be accepted.
- How long will my order take to get to me?
- Within 4-6 weeks depending on final approvals
- What are my shipping options?
- Vera Bradley Team Ordering offers Standard Ground shipping on Team Orders.
- How do I track my order?
- There are several ways to track the status of your order:
- Check your email.
The email address you provided during Checkout allows us to provide information about the status of your order.
- Enter your tracking information to the right.
You can also sign in to your account to view order history, tracking information, and information about past orders at verabradley.com 24 hours a day.
- Contact us
If you still have questions about your order, Contact Us.
- Am I able to ship to multiple addresses?
- We offer you the convenience of shipping items to more than one address on a single order. If you are shipping to multiple addresses, you will receive a confirmation email for each shipment. For example, if you choose to send to three different locations, you will receive three shipping confirmation emails. Your credit card will be charged for items on each individual shipment as they are shipped.
- Shipping charges apply for each individual address. The shipping charge is based on the method chosen and the total of products being shipped to that specific location.
- Do you ship internationally?
- For Team Orders, we do not ship international.
- How do I return an item?
- You may return your new or unused product within 60 days of purchase with original Vera Bradley receipt or online packing slip. Refunds will be made in the form of original payment or an Electronic Gift Certificate (EGC). All returns must be accompanied by a Return Form and original receipt or packing slip. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with this policy.
- My item arrived defective, what should i do?
- In the event an item is defective upon receipt or has a manufacturing defect, please fill out a Return Form with defect or damage noted on the form and follow the return process. Items will be inspected and a determination made as to the cause of defect. In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number.
- How long does it take to process a return?
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for a credit to appear on your original form of payment or an Electronic Gift Certificate (EGC) to be issued.
- Will I be able to use any coupon codes for Team Ordering?
- No, you may not use any form of coupon codes or Vera Bucks for Team Ordering.